May 28, 2009

Slumdog Sounds

I was officially done my three part series on the Slumdog Slumber Party, but as I was reflecting on the advice from the ladies over at partybluprints, regarding stimulating all of your guest's five senses, I realized that MUSIC was missing. The Bollywood theme provides a perfect opportunity for guests to get silly and dance, even if they aren't familiar with the music or the language. I threw together a music playlist that I think would appeal to teenagers. Unfortunately, one of the songs I like best Dhol Jageero Da is only available as a snippet. There is a pretty cool reggae remix of it on youtube, though I don't quite know what Jessica Alba in a swimsuit has to do with it?


Slumdog Songs



While searching for songs for the playlist I came across this Mr. Bean Bhangra video which I found funny . Gotta love Mr. Bean!

0 comments: